Multigas Detector Overview
- Detects combustible gases in Lower Exposive Limit (LEL) and/or volume percentage range, oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), sulfur dioxide (S02), ammonia (NH3), chlorine (CI), Volatile Organic Compounds or VOCs, and many others depending upon sensor configuration.
- Durable overmolded polycarbonate casing gives unsurpassed endurance, including ability to survive 10-ft. (3m) drop; IP65-certified.
- Field-proven integral pump provides consistent gas flow, stamping out concerns of externally-attached components.
- High performance XCell Sensors last much longer:
- Typical life greater than 4 years for combustible, O2, CO/H2S, SO2, CO/NO2 and CO (high concentration) sensors.
- Typical life greater than 3 years for NH3 and Cl2 sensors.
- Most sensor response and clear times <15 seconds.
- Less calibration gas needed:
- Requires about half of test gas commonly used for bump tests and calibration.
- Rapid bump test gives results in less than 10 seconds for most frequent sensor settings.
- Span calibration time of 60 seconds for most frequent sensor settings.
- MotionAlert feature option tells others that user has become stationary.
- InstantAlert feature provides manual alarm to alert others as to a potentially hazardous situation.
- PID option allows for accurate, reliable VOC response with programmable reference factors.
- Large buttons and bright display ensures easy operation, even when users are wearing gloves.
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions users when unit’s sensor nears end-of-life.
- Versatile MSA Link™ Software allows users to transmit data to a computer for storage or analysis.
- Compatible with GALAXY® GX2 Test System and MSA Link Pro Software for fleet management.
- Wireless bluetooth included standard.
Multigas Detector Uses
- Confined Spaces
- Permit Confined Spaces
- Processing Facilities
- Chemical Storage
- Industrial Basements
- Low Air-Flow Areas